Did you know that 75% of companies are going to disappear in the next 5 years out of which 50% of them are not born yet? Over 2 billion jobs will disappear by 2030 (source). 85% of the jobs that will exist in 2030 haven’t been invented yet.
The world is changing at an extremely fast pace, and unless you’re able to innovate and move forward quickly, there is a high chance that you will be left behind. There was an interesting article on NBC which had the list of 15 most memorable companies that vanished.
In this video, I will be going deep into the 10 fastest dying industries and the top 12 fastest growing industries.
[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/fvYLZpRJl_I” width=”800″]
10 Dying Industries
- #1 Video Tape / Disc Rental
- #2 Libraries & Archives
- #3 Directories & Mailing List Publishers
- #4 Photofinishing
- #5 Newspaper Publishers
- #6 Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
- #7 Sound Recording Studios
- #8 Book Stores & News Dealers
- #9 Stationery Product Manufacturing
- #10 Textile & Fabric Finishing Mills
12 Growing Industries
- #1 VR / AR
- #2 Green Energy
- #3 E-Commerce
- #4 Consulting
- #5 Content Marketing
- #6 Beauty Tech
- #7 Influencers
- #8 Gaming
- #9 Biotech
- #10 Elder Care
- #11 Cyber Security
- #12 Fin Tech
The Future Of Work
While such dynamic changes are happening you’ll also need to keep in mind the way workplaces will evolve too. Below is a snapshot of who the Employee of the future would be.
How To Stay Valuable & Relevant
In order to stay valuable and relevant as an entrepreneur in the future you’ve got to:
- Position yourself for the future by riding the wave and not being left behind.
- Start growing your INFLUENCE online, coz then you will be able to sell anything
- Acquire new skills like mastering the game of traffic & conversions.
- Start building multiple streams of income so that you are always afloat.